How do I choose my Teby period underwear size?
- Place a tape measure on your skin and leave it slightly soft. It should not be too tight! Start measuring your body with the tape, leaving it slightly soft. It should not be too tight!
- Measure the most prominent part of the breast.
- Measure the bust just below the breast at its widest part.
- Measure your waist: the narrowest part. It may not correspond to your navel.
- Measure your hips at the widest part, usually the reference is the pelvic bones.
How Teby menstrual panties fit
- Take all measurements
- Follow the size chart below
- Remember that you will be wearing pants at a time when you may be more bloated.
- Follow only our size guide, do not compare with other measurement systems.
Menstrual panties: size guide
- Compare your centimetres with the chart.
- Take the measurement more than once to be sure.
- Stay loose in your measurement.
- Eg. if your hips are 97 cm choose a size 46 and not 44.
Watch the video to choose the correct size
You can activate the English subtitles