Teby's washable and reusable make-up remover pads are perfect for those looking for an ecological and natural solution to remove make-up effectively and gently.
Composition natural washable make-up remover pads:
Teby ecological make-up remover pads in micro sponge are made of bamboo and cotton.
Which skins are these washable make-up pads suitable for?
Suitable for normal and combination skin. For very delicate skin we recommend our natural cotton velvet cleansing pads.
How do i use bamboo washable make-up remover pads?
- To remove make-up: use them with your normal make-up remover (milk, soap or micellar water)
- For a peeling effect: wet them with water and gently massage the skin in circular movements, from the forehead to the neck.
- With circular and gentle movements , day after day, you will eliminate dead cells and your skin will be able to breathe better.
How to wash bamboo reusable pads?
- You can wash them by hand with simple hand soap.
- You can put them in the washing machine with the rest of the laundry.
What are the best reusable makeup remover pads?
Based on the characteristics of your skin and the effect you need, we recommend:
- Microfibre pads: super make-up remover effect, suitable for normal and oily skin.
- Bamboo pads: micropeeling effect to regenerate cells and remove make-up.
- Cotton pads: 100% natural to gently remove make-up.
- Velvet pads: for super sensitive skin and for applying tonic.
Where are they sewn?
The zero waste make-up remover pads are hand made in Italy, sewn only with Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified fabrics and organic cottons.