47% of the plastic recovered at sea comes from plastic films, bags and wrappers. With this ecological and biodegradable film, made of pure beeswax, you save one metre of plastic film every time you use it!
The ecological food grade film is an environmentally friendly, zero waste alternative to classic plastic, paper and aluminium wrappers. It is a product designed for the most environmentally conscious people who want to eliminate the use of plastic from our kitchens and oceans!
APEPAK WAX ECOLOGICAL FURNITURE: HOW IS IT MADE?
This biodegradable film is produced with a GOTS certified cotton fabric that is impregnated with beeswax, jojola oil and organic pine resin, giving it antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
Soft and malleable fabric that seals with the heat of the hands by light pressure on the edges.
Waterproof and antiseptic.
Multipurpose: guaranteed up to 100 uses
ECOLOGICAL BEESWAX FILM: HOW TO USE IT?
- Use beeswax film to seal fruit, vegetables, sandwiches, snacks, dishes and terrines...
- Wrap the dish as with a normal wrapper, apply light pressure with your hands for 5 seconds and the beeswax will seal the edge!
- Wash the ecological film in cold water (no more than 30°), rub it gently with natural soap or vinegar.
- Use it and reuse it as often as you like!
Avoid leaving the Apepak wrapper exposed to heat sources above 30°.
We do not recommend using it with meat or food that is too oily because it could stain and affect the impermeability of the product.
BEESWAX FILM: WHEN TO USE IT?
- To wrap the bread and keep it crunchy longer
- To cover an unfinished fruit or vegetable
- To wrap a sandwich to take out of the house
- To cap a bowl with food in it