Classic pants of our cloth nappies are composed by a soft jersey fabric made of organic cotton following the movements of your baby, and by a special “cradle” realized with a technical textile (called PUL) retaining pee and poo. Their shape have been appositely designed to encumber as little as possible creating a retentive pouch on the baby’s butt and a flat pouch on the tummy, in that way there are no annoying rubbings. The back latch warrants the highest comfort, especially for babies beginning to sit, crawl and walk.
Pants are always sold with a cradle of a random colour (white or yellow or water)
- Textile: soft jersey made of cotton, light and highly transpiring, perfect for the most sensible skins.
- Fabric certifications: Oeko Tex Standard 100 Class I and GOTS for organic
- Cradle: made in PUL, it can be detached thanks to its buttons, they never touch the skin because they are hidden into the fabric.
- Drying: molto rapida all’aria con possibilit di utilizzare l’asciugatrice.
- Waistband: extra soft thanks to the band in elastic textile surrounding the tummy.
- Transformability: perfect as cloth nappy and as hybrid diaper, good as retentive swimsuit.
- Washing: 40 degrees
- Suitable absorbent pads: all kinds of CULLA DI TEBY absorbent pads
Choose the most suitable size for your baby (small, medium, large or XL) and the absorbent pad you want to place in. We suggest you, depending on the use, from 3 to 6 pants for each size. All CULLA DI TEBY cloth nappies are well-being of your child... Because the wellness of your baby and of the environment passes through the expert hands of Italian artisans!