New pants for cloth nappies in the collection Culla di Teby Bio have been thought for all the mums worried about the environment and looking for biological, Gots certified textiles having also a funny and colourful touch as our Limited Edition patterns.
Pants are always sold with a cradle of a random colour (white or yellow or water)
- Fabric: a soft jersey made of elastic cotton following the movements of your baby
- Fabric certifications: double certification GOTS and Oeko Tex Standards 100 Class I
- Cradle: made in PUL, it can be detached thanks to its buttons, these never touch the skin because they are hidden into the fabric
- Drying: quick in the open air but you can also use the dryer machine
- Waistband: extra soft thanks to the band of elastic fabric surrounding the tummy
- Transformability: perfect as cloth nappy and as hybrid diaper, good as retentive swimsuit
- Washing: 30 degrees
- Suitable absorbent pads: all kinds of CULLA DI TEBY absorbent pads.
Choose the suitable size for your baby (small, medium, large or XL) and the absorbent pads to place in. We suggest you, depending on the use, to have from 3 to 6 pants for each size. All Culla di Teby products are hand made in Italy… because the wellness of your baby and of the environment passes through the expert hands of Italian artisans! Patented product