New pants for cloth nappies in the Winter Collection Culla di Teby Bio have been thought for all mothers who are particularly attentive to the environment and who are looking for a wool cover panties. Pants are always sold with a cradle of a random colour (white or yellow or water)
- Mutanda esterna 100% lana
- Culla interna 100% lana
- Fabric: 100% virgin wool hand weaved in Italy Km 0
- Suitable absorbent pads: all kinds of CULLA DI TEBY® absorbent pads
Which are the characteristics of Culla di Teby’s wool cloth nappy?
- Highly breathable: wool nappies are the most breathable on the market
- Extremely delicate on the skin: the wool cover is made of pure extra soft virgin wool (fleece wool) , and thanks to the special process it goes through it doesn’t itch like boiled wool, which could cause painful irritations
- Water repellent: wool covers, thanks to the lanoline, absorb humidity but doesn’t let liquids out, keeping the exterior clothes dry.
- Nothing elastics: there are no elastics that touch the skin
- Thermoregulating: cloth nappies, thanks to their high breathability, are warm in winter and cool in the summer
- Antibacterial: thanks to the power of lanoline, cloth nappies can be hanged to breathe between clothe changes (if not dirty with poop) without having to wash them every time, just once per month.
Choose the suitable size for your baby (small, medium, large or XL) and the absorbent pads to place in. We suggest you, depending on the use, to have from 3 to 6 pants for each size. All Culla di Teby products are hand made in Italy… because the wellness of your baby and of the environment passes through the expert hands of Italian artisans! Patented product