178 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Culla di Teby washable sanitary pads have been thought for all women having a very delicate skin and for people that want to do something good for our planet. The fabric touching the skin is a soft velour made of biological Gots certified cotton so, differently from simple cotton, it will remain soft even after many washings; it is suggested in particular to all very sensible skins that are easily irritated.
Its practical wings allow to easily snap the pad around panties, its shape has been projected to encumber as little as possible, so it will be thinner and more comfortable. Thanks to the inner presence of PUL, your washable pad will be externally water proof, avoiding unpleasant leakages, while the external fabric will fix it to panties, eliminating annoying forward and backward movements. Regular and Notte pads have a pouch in which you can place in the microfiber insert in order to warrant you more absorbency for the moments of abundant flow, furthermore the pouch allows a better and more hygienic washing because water can pass through all the fibres of the pad. These washable pads can also be used in case of light incontinence.
Feminine washable pads too, as all Culla di Teby products, are Made in Italy, because quality passes also trough the expert hands of Italian artisans.
You can choose among:
- Washable panty liner: perfect for light flow days, for people using tampons or menstrual cups; practical and small as a traditional disposable panty liner.
Length: 16 cm
- Regular pad: for women having a light flow, always sold with an internal insert.
Length: 19 cm
- Night Pad: for women having a heavy flow during the day or for the night time, its flared shape makes it more comfortable, always sold with an internal insert.
Length: 26 cm
Use and washing suggestions:
- before the first utilization wash it 3 – 4 times in order to raise its absorbency
- if necessary, place in one or more absorbent pads
- after the change, wash it using cold water and pre-process with vegetal or washing soap
- do not let stains dry up
- machine wash at 40 degrees
- to whiten use the percarbonate (we do not suggest to use it too often with colours)
- dry in the sun, in the open air or hung above a radiator
- if not at home, place the sanitary pad in the specific wet bag