Wave sensitive detergent in sheets, is one of the most sustainable and eco-friendly laundry detergent on the market. For the packaging is not used any kind of plastic. It has a super lightweight packaging that reduces by 94% the fuel consumption for transport! Wave Classic Detergent Sheets is sold in boxes, each box contains 8 sheets that correspond to 16 washes.It is used with both hand and machine washing and is compatible with all types of fabric.
Detergent sheets why choose Wave sensitive?
Wave sensitive sheet detergent is an ecological product with countless benefits for both you and the planet! It is a biodegradable detergent, free of plastics, reduces carbon dioxide emissions and is hypo-allergenic!
The advantages of laundry detergent sheets:
- It reduces water pollution as it is a biodegradable detergent and the substances it is made of are broken down in the environment in 28 days.
- It reduces carbon dioxide emissions because it is much lighter and takes up less space than conventional liquid or powder detergents.
- It reduces the use of plastic because its packaging is a practical 100% recyclable cardboard and the inner film is made of compostable cellulose.
- It reduces the risk of irritation as it does not contain substances that cause allergies or intolerances.
How to use Wave sheet detergent?
- Divide the Wave Sensitive Detergent Sheet along the dotted line.
- Insert1/2 sheet into the bottom of the washing machine drum or dispenser.
- Start the wash cycle.
For hand washing, dilute 1/2 sheet in 5 liters of hot or cold water.
A normal wash corresponds to a washing machine with 5 kg. of laundry.
1 sheet = 2 washes of 5 kg.
For normal soiling: 1/2 sheet in normal water, 1 sheet in hard water
For stubborn dirt: 1 sheet in normal water, 2 sheets in hard water
Features and certifications of Wave sensitive detergent sheets :
• without parabens
• without phosphates
• free from added dyes
• without bleach
• without optical brighteners
• 1,4-dioxane free, certified by independent laboratory tests
• biodegradable according to OECD 310D
• Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Cruelty free
- Nichel tested
- Vegetable glycerin: softener of vegetable origin - Starch: biodegradability enhancer of vegetable origin - PVA: biodegradable support matrix - Potassium sorbate: food grade preservative - Light mineral oil: used in production as a processing aid. (Not an active ingredient in the product) - Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil-based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (detergent) and foam booster - Sodium gluconate: plant-derived, biodegradable softener that prevents dirt from re-settling on the fabric after it has been removed during laundering - Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable, non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer - Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkano hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (detergent) - Glycereth cocoate: of plant origin and edible, biodegradable water softener - Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactant (detergent) - Fragrance Oil Blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients