Wave classic sheet detergent is one of the most sustainable and eco-friendly laundry detergents on the market. No type of plastic is used for the packaging. It has a super light packaging that reduces fuel consumption by 94% for transport! Wave classic sheet detergent is sold in boxes, each box contains 8 sheets which correspond to 16 washes . It is used with both hand and machine washes and is compatible with all types of fabric.
Detergent in sheets why choose Wave classic?
The Wave classic sheet detergent is a 100% made in Italy product with countless advantages both for you and for the planet! It is a biodegradable detergent, free of plastics, reduces carbon dioxide emissions and is hypo-allergenic!
The advantages of laundry detergent sheets:
- It reduces water pollution as it is a biodegradable detergent and the substances it is made of are broken down in the environment in 28 days.
- It reduces carbon dioxide emissions because it is much lighter and takes up less space than conventional liquid or powder detergents.
- It reduces the use of plastic because its packaging is a practical 100% recyclable cardboard and the inner film is made of compostable cellulose.
- It reduces the risk of irritation as it does not contain substances that cause allergies or intolerances.
How to use Wave sheet detergent?
- Divide the Wave classic detergent sheet by following the dotted line.
- Insert 1/2 sheet in the bottom of the washing machine drum or in the dispenser, if necessary it is possible to break the sheet into several parts.
- Start the wash cycle.
For hand washing, dilute 1/2 sheet in 5 liters of hot or cold water.
A normal wash corresponds to a washing machine with 5 kg. of laundry.
1 sheet = 2 washes of 5 kg.
For normal soiling: 1/2 sheet in normal water, 1 sheet in hard water
For stubborn dirt: 1 sheet in normal water, 2 sheets in hard water
Features and certifications of Wave classic sheet detergent:
• without parabens
• without phosphates
• free from added dyes
• without bleach
• without optical brighteners
• 1,4-dioxane free, certified by independent laboratory tests
• biodegradable according to OECD 310D
• Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Cruelty free
- Nichel tested
Vegetable glycerin: softener of vegetable origin. Starch: plant-based biodegradability enhancer. PVA: biodegradable support matrix. Potassium sorbate: preservative for food use. Light mineral oil: used in production as a processing aid. (not an active ingredient of the product). Cocamido propyl betaine: based on coconut oil, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (detergent) and foam booster. Sodium gluconate: vegetable and biodegradable softener of vegetable origin that prevents the resettlement of dirt on the fabric after it has been removed during washing. Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) of vegetable origin, biodegradable and foam stabilizer. Sulphonic acids, C14-16-hydroxy alkane and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (detergent). Glycereth cocoate: of vegetable and edible origin, biodegradable water softener. Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (detergents). Perfumed oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients