Do-it-yourself makeup remover is made in Italy from natural plant-based ingredients. It is a concentrate of active ingredients that allows you to remove even the most resistant make-up. A gentle solution that is non-greasy and makes your skin clean, smooth and silky smooth.
The packaging is an environmentally sustainable choice; its reduced volume causes less CO2 emissions into the atmosphere. A biodegradable, vegan and plastic-free product designed for people who are more environmentally conscious and want to reduce the tons of waste produced by classic packaging.
FEATURES OF DO-IT-YOURSELF MAKEUP REMOVER:
- Karitè butter: is a natural nutrient, suitable for dry and delicate skin. It performs a balsamic action on the skin.
- Decyl glucoside: Highly biodegradable surfactant of natural origin. Often used in products for children or people with particularly sensitive skin.
- Size: 30gr / 1.05oz, get 200ml of preparation, like 2 bottles of conventional facial cleanser.
HOW TO MAKE DO IT YOURSELF MAKEUP REMOVER:
- Add 130 g of hot water to the contents of one package, after boiling it.
- Stir for about 2 minutes, until the roses have dissolved completely.
- Transfer the product to the final container.
- Let it sit for 24 hours.
- The product is ready for use!
Follow the doses given and work with clean containers and utensils. Rinse product. Keep out of reach of children, sources of heat, moisture and direct light.
This makeup remover, chosen by Teby Pink, is 100% Made in Italy!
Butyrospermum parkii Butter (burro di karité), Stearic Acid (fattore di consistenza di origine vegetale), Glycerin (glicerina), Cetyl Alcohol (emulsionante di origine vegetale), Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate (tensioattivi di origine vegetale), Vitis vinifera Oil (olio di vinaccioli), Phenoxyethanol (conservante), Lavandula officinalis Oil (olio essenziale di lavanda), Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil (olio essenziale di geranio), Rosa centifolia Cera, Rosa damascena Cera (cera di rose), Ethylhexylglycerin (conservante), Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol* *componenti degli oli essenziali