Do-it-yourself face cleanser is made in Italy from natural plant-based ingredients. It is a concentrate of active ingredients that allows you to remove even the most resistant make-up. A gentle solution that is non-greasy and makes your skin clean, smooth and silky smooth.
The packaging is an environmentally sustainable choice; its reduced volume causes less CO2 emissions into the atmosphere. A biodegradable, vegan and plastic-free product designed for people who are more environmentally conscious and want to reduce the tons of waste produced by classic packaging.
FEATURES OF DO-IT-YOURSELF FACE CLEANSER:
- Cucumber extract: is a natural nutrient, suitable for dry and delicate skin. It performs a balsamic action on the skin.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine: Highly biodegradable surfactant of natural origin. Often used in products for children or people with particularly sensitive skin.
- Size: 30gr / 1.05oz, you get 200ml of preparation, i.e. 2x bottles of conventional facial cleanser.
HOW TO MAKE DO IT YOURSELF FACE CLEANSER:
- Add 170 g of cold water to the contents of one package.
- Stir slowly for about 2 minutes, until the concentrate has dissolved completely.
- Transfer the product to the final container.
- Let it sit for 24 hours
- The product is ready for use!
Follow the doses given and work with clean containers and utensils. Rinse product. Keep out of reach of children, sources of heat, moisture and direct light.
This face cleanser, chosen by Teby Pink, is 100% Made in Italy!
Sodium Coco Sulfate (tensioattivo di origine naturale), Sorbitol (umettante di origine naturale), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (tensioattivo di origine naturale), Glycerin (umettante di origine naturale), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid (regolatori del ph),Cucumis sativus Fruit Extract (estratto di cetriolo), Phenoxyethanol (conservante), Lavandula officinalis Oil (olio essenziale di lavanda), Melaleuca alternifolia Leaf Oil (olio essenziale di tea tree), Menta piperita Leaf Oil (olio essenziale di menta), Aqua, Ethylhexylglycerin (conservante), Linalool* *componenti degli oli essenziali